A Kethaelan Empire
- Belintar rules the Holy Country.
- Advising him is a council of six.
- Beneath him are six Governors, one for each of the Sixths.
- The Governors are assisted by Comes
- Pharaonic government generally follows God Learner practice; a practice which the Pharaoh obtained from Esvular.
- The Pharaoh actively monitors the performance of his officials and has often dimissed them for poor performance.
- Harsh rule by his officials has not been grounds for dismissal.
- Belintar split the military duties for each sixth.
- He had a single overall Maximum General.
- A Duke over each Province to organize and command those who follow him.
- Belintar has appointed 11 dukes in Esrolia.
- The Holy Country was founded in 1318 ST after the deposition of Ezkankekko
- The first Tournament of the Masters of Luck and Death was held in 1336 ST
- In 1340 ST, the Volsaxi Revolt began under Hardard the Green.
- Dormal performed the Opening of the Oceans in 1580 ST
- The Holy Country defeated the Lunar Empire at the Building Wall Battle in 1605 ST
- In 1609 ST, conflict began with the Ditali
- In 1616 ST:
- In 1617 ST, King Rikard set up the Kingdom of Malkonwal in Heortland
- In 1618 ST, Greymane devastated Esrolia
- In 1619 ST, the Lunar Empire took Karse through a naval assault from Corflu and invaded Heortland from the north.
- In 1620 ST, most of Heortland had fallen to the Lunar Empire