A hill in Vanch
- The holiest place of Yelmalio
- No physical structure exists on top of the hill.
- Known in Dara Happa as the home of the Cruel God who held the Orb of the Eye.
- In the late Era of Antirius, Vanyoramet and Vergustus made attempts to retrieve the Orb but were mortally wounded for their pains. In particular, Vanyoramet was wounded by the minions of cruelty then confronted by a black shadow.
- In historical times, the orb was retrieved by Darvedeshkorgos for the March of Khordavu.
- In Yelmalio mythology, Yelmalio went to the Hill of Gold but was disarmed by Orlanth before being wounded by Zorak Zoran.
- The city has a population of 5,000