Founder of the Heortlings.
- Son of Darndrev the Horned and Drenyan (BoHM).
- He was one of the "Deer Folk" and known as the "Hardstag"
- He married Ivarne (BoHM)
- He met Hengall, lead the secret of the Star Heart and fought the I Fought We Won (KoS)
- He then distinguished between the living and the dead
- He travelled to Seriadora, now Whitewall, and slew the rulers there after they tried to eat him. He then taught the people there his new secret and then went on to other steeds (BoHM).
- These rulers may have been the Hidden Kings
The Unity BattleEdit
- He met the Uz Tukutu and recognized him as a fellow warrior in the I Fought We Won. As a result of that meeting, he allied with Ezkankekko (BoHM)
- He then went to Karur Elar Taras to speak to the great Mostali there and to Orenvans the Aldryami lord (BoHM)
- The allies then mustered their armies to fight against Chaos in the Unity Battle (BoHM).
- At the request of Rikardur Graybeard, Heort travelled to the Hill of Orlanth Desertus to bury a kinsman there.
- He learned that the kinsman was his own grandfather Darntror, now the Ghost Gale, who need a sacrifice to Orlanth to be set free.
- After a debate, Heort performed the sacrifice and set his ancestor free.
- He then travelled to Arrowmound Keep, fought Gagarth at the Jarani Rocks and returned with the Lawstaff
- He then recovered Ivarne from her Ice Tomb.
- He then lived in Karfonstead where they raised Gollanth and Desaventus
- He died at Sacred Top
- The Esrolians, following Grandmother Merngala, claimed Orlanth struck Heort by lighting for blasphemy.
- He was summoned by Thereltero to the hall of Orlanth.
- Heort refused.
- He was struck by Yavor and Durndor before finally being bested by Tarilor
- Andrin the Wise was his lawspeaker
- Bevara ran along her ridges, bearing wounded Heort upon her back
- He identified the War Clans and Peace Clans