The Heortling Rain God.
- Probably known to the Merfolk as Urangu.
- Son of Sramake and Daliath.
- He embodies the changeability of aquatic power.
- Associated with Cloud which also related to Sheep in Heortling universe.
- As a woman deity, she was called Tarhelera. She mated with Orlanth, Yinkin.
- His children or incarnations are Ereltharol, Helamakt, Nevala, Tarena, Uroth, Veredth and Voriof.
Myths and DeedsEdit
- He invaded the Sky With Lorion.
- He fought against Orlanth in the Trembling Shore, the Thrinbarri Battles and the Willow Tree Battle.
- Eventually he became an ally of Orlanth.
- He paid Orlanth homage at the Storm Mountain in Maniria
- In another myth, he was trapped inside of Aroka then rescued by Orlanth.
- His longhouse is Gapadero, on the banks of the Engizi River in the Storm Realm.
- He gave the Sheep of Luck to Barntar as a wedding gift.
Likes and DislikesEdit
- Heler hates
- His holiest day is Great Rain Day
- Other holy days are:
- The Helerings are one of the three Orlanthi peoples.
- Most of them died out during the Gods War
- Some of them survived as a part of Heortlings, or Entruli
- His feats include:
- The Backboy Feat
- Eretharol, the Black Ram
- Helamakt, the Fighting Storm
- Nevala, the Ewe
- Tarena, the Blue Woman
- Uroth, the Blue Ram
- Voriof, the Shepherd
- The Lord of the Golden Tear, the conqueror of the Sky