- He became King in 946 ST
- Son of Daros and father of Olrik, Benalos and an unnamed son and daughter.
- Schism occurred between the worshipers of Makan and Malkioneran
- The Sorcerer War started during his reign.
- First somebody tried to magically kill him but Yomili prevented that.
- When Argalis the High Sorcerer disappeared, Halwal was refused his position and so left Seshnela.
- Hekaos send an army to Frontem to suppress rebellion.
- He arranged for the people of Arolanit to go to Akem
- He died in 958 ST
Source: Middle Sea Empire (Book)