Last Emperor of the Jenarong Dynasty.
- Son of Viramakradda.
- He became Emperor using the Jenarong Rites in 216 ST.
- Also known as Kills for Life and Hazkartem
- He fought against the Princes of the Ten Tests.
- He became mad, sharing his food with the diseased and once fed pieces of himself to others.
- Thus prepared in 221 ST, he attempted to kill Khordavu at his enthronement but was slain with the Sunspear.
- He is depicted in vases etc. as riding on a horse but his father is shown as riding a chariot.
- He becomes Emperor immediately after Eusibus's abdication which is suspicious.