Glorantha is the equivalent of the Earth in the Gloranthan fantasy setting.
- It involves the following Concepts
- Unlike our Earth, however, it is not a round planet orbiting a fixed sun, but an unmoving lozenge.
- The sky over Glorantha is physically a dome, to which Glorantha's stars are attached.
- Other celestial bodies move around the dome. Glorantha can be divided to two parts:
- The Middle World is made up of two land masses:
- Seperating them is a great ocean scattered with many archipelagos, among are which:
- See Geography for more detail on the landmasses and regions.
- See Map Resources for links to more maps of Glorantha.