Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Glorantha is the equivalent of the Earth in the Gloranthan fantasy setting.
- It involves the following Concepts
- Unlike our Earth, however, it is not a round planet orbiting a fixed sun, but an unmoving lozenge.
- The sky over Glorantha is physically a dome, to which Glorantha's stars are attached.
- Other celestial bodies move around the dome. Glorantha can be divided to two parts:
- The Middle World is made up of two land masses:
- Seperating them is a great ocean scattered with many archipelagos, among are which:
- See Geography for more detail on the landmasses and regions.
- See Map Resources for links to more maps of Glorantha.