A King of High Pelanda
- He was a favorite grandson of Idomon. His father was Turenus.
- He married Fetter, the Wife of Money
- He is called "who was not too proud to learn and not too humble to teach."
- He spread the teaching of Idovanus which ended the last human sacrifice among the Pelandans.
- His best friend is Ekus the Wild Man.
- He helped Eskarlavus to defeat Riskesting, who rode giant man-eating birds.
- Bisos was tamed so that the oxen pulled the plows.
- He ruled 1000 years, after that, he went upon the burning wagon to join the Pelandan High Gods.
- After He was gone from the world, the moral virtue dissipated.
About the episode of EskarlavusEdit
- Eskarlavus is performing the First Muster ritual (in Glorious ReAscent of Yelm). Gartemirus, the Pelandan King, comes from the Northwest, the "naked man [...] bearing sticks and stones" is a Zarkosite (Votanki) from the Southeast and the "man with a javelin and frog protection" is a Darjiinian from the Southwest.
- Since he is fighting Bird people, he cannot use Rinliddi as help from the Northwest. Hence the "man upon a horse" is the replacement from the Northwest.