The isle of Ezel Balurenesh.
- Origin of the Ezelito
- It was a poor island compared to its neighbours.
- It was poor in water.
- Half the isle was submerged at high tide.
- It had no soil, just small rocks and gravel.
- The shore was too steep for crabs or mussel
- It never received any flotsam
- No boats could moor without an extremely long rope.
- The resident keets were good swimmers.
- The keets used to be able to go to the Green Island to feed.
- Sed Parad showed them in early in the Chaos Age that the Green Isle was a dream
- This prompted the journey of Ezel Balurenesh later in the same age.
- As a result of Ezel's revelations, the keets acquired wings so they could feed in the neighbouring isles on fruit, worms, bezel shoots and Mangos
Source: Revealed Mythologies