A major geographical region in northwestern Genertela.
- Fronela is divided into several sections.
- Coastal Fronela is dominated by the Loskalm
- At its borders lies the Aldryami forests of Erontree and Winterwood
- Off the coast of Winterwood are the savage Ygg's Isles.
- Inland Fronela is bisected by the Janube River, along which several city states are found
- All under threat from the merciless Kingdom of War.
- Northern Fronela is a cold steppe while to the east is the thick forest of Rathorela.
- Southern Fronela is Jonatela while to its east is the mysterious land of Charg.
- Akem, the centre of Malkioni civilization
- Kingdom of War
- Ygg's Isles
- The Malkioni of Loskalm are Hrestoli and strong advocates of his egalitarianism; for example all their Kings have once been farmers.
- The people of the Steppes are Hsunchen while the people of Jonatela and Oranor are barbarians ruled by Malkioni.
- The inhabitants of the Janube River have a variety of origins.
- The Aldryami are strong in Winterwood and Erontree.
- In the southern mountains lies Nida whose Decomony claims to order all Mostali.
- In the Maidstone Mountains live the bizarre Grotarons.
- Ancient Nida was raised but under construction for most of this period.
- At the Dawn, Fronela was settled by:
- By 265 ST, the following nations had appeared
- By 400 ST
- Talsardia had seized the eastern lands of the Eleven Beasts Alliance.
- By 700 ST
- By 1100 ST
- Jonatela had appeared.
- By 1220 ST
- By 1450 ST