Emperor of the Khordavu Dynasty
- Became Emperor in 306 ST
- Conquered the Lendarshi on a pretext they were harbouring wicked men.
- Couldn't be ambushed in the woods which negated the main tactic of his enemies (the Pelandans?).
- He was killed in a rebellion in 333 ST, blamed on Mahzanelm
- His killer is said to be either Mahzanelm or a rank commoner.
- The Elmexdros Roll implies that Mahzanelm did not revolt but intimidated the other princes so he could attempt the Ten Tests alone.
- Mahzanelm is described as a cousin of Anirdavu, Erraibdavu's predecessor
- His revolt suggests a power struggle within the Imperial Family.
- See the Khordavu Dynasty for more.