Great Earth Goddess.
Manifestations in the WorldEdit
- She is the spiritual part of the Earth.
Names and ImagesEdit
- Wife of Orlanth.
- Queen of the Earth Tribe.
- Daughter of Asrelia
- Sister of Maran and Esrola.
- Mother of Barntar with Orlanth.
- Mother of Aldrya and Konthasos with Flamal.
- Mother of Babeester Gor, Kylera, Natelna and Voria
- Mother of the Animal Mothers
- Her Runes are Earth, Life and Harmony.
- SHe is the Source of the Earth Rune
Myths and DeedsEdit
- How Orlanth Met Ernalda
- She went to the court of the Emperor with the goddesses.
- She taught the goddesses how to calm the husbands of the Fire Tribe.
- She once received a Bullroarer as a gift from Orlanth
- Orlanth won Ernalda and slew Yelm after the Contests.
- She taught Orlanth that "There is always another way".
- She taught the Flax Dance and the Goose Dance to her people, got back Esrola from Angdartha.
- She is believed to have slept before the Great Darkness at what is now the Greenstone Temple
- During the Great Darkness, she slipped into the Underworld.
- She tricked Nontraya to believe she was dead, but "She sleeps, she is not dead".
- She lives in Daleel, the center of the Earth Realm.
Likes and DislikesEdit
- Her enemies include
Below is the holidays of the great goddess Ernalda:
- Flower Day
- Honoring Day
- Hearth Day
- Rest Day
- High Holiday
- Harvest Day
- Loom Blessing Day
- Shroud Day
- Queen Day
- Ernaldans are majority of the Heortling women.
- She is worshipped in the many Theyalan countries which abandoned the worship of Orlanth, including Esrolia and the lands of southern Peloria currently under the rule of the Lunar Empire.
- During the Dawn Age, she was considered to be the prize of contest between Yelm and Orlanth as the mother goddess of Saird.
- In the Lunar Empire, HonEel proved that She Who Waits is Ernalda.
- Her temples are in shapes similar to her Loom House.
- Her famous temples are:
- Ernalda is served by the following supernatural agents
- She provides the following feats:
- The Peacemaker Feat