An obscure city in the Septopoli
- It ruled Urengeri.
- Said to be south of Saird
- Destroyed by the Ram People during Urvairinus's reign.
- It was blessed by Urengerum and nurtured by Yarnadara
- It was not part of the Decapolis
- It is represented by a Sixfold Wheel Rune in a map of Dara Happa in Anaxial's time.
- After avenging its destruction, Urvairinus brought its god back to Raibanth, and called him Sagittus; he named the high priest the Imperial Bowman.
- Since the rune is the same as Lokarnos, it may have been a land of Gold Wheel Dancers
Source: Glorious ReAscent