A city in Heortland
- It is on the last navigable part of the river above the fjord.
- Capital of Heortland
- Capital of the Hurlant Tribe
- Main Port for Heortland.
- Has a massive fortress-palace built in the Nochet style.
- Its population is 10,000
- The Durengard Scroll is named after this place.
- Built just below where the Uxeler River tumbles into the sea.
- Comment: Modern Durengard is above the fjord.
- It was the last place a sea-going ship can dock.
- Capital of a Hendriki tribe.
- All public events - trade, law and worship - took place in the central courtyard.
- Surrounded by a low wall of stone.
- Described as constantly arguing and quarreling.
- They appoint Judges to rule them.
- Court days are widely attended.
- They tolerate a small Aeolian community and permit them a Judge and tax them.
- A stone bridge crosses the Bullflood River rapids near the city.
- In 913 ST It was razed by Bronze Turtle Galleys from Zistorela.
- In 925 ST it was the trading center of the Hurlant Tribe
- It had a small Esvulari communities which participated in the city ring but had to pay extra taxes for this privilege.