- Dara Happa occupies the lower Oslir River valley.
- It is divided among several city states, the three most prominent being Raibanth, Alkoth and Yuthuppa.
- There are 400,000 Dara Happans in First Blessed of which 80,000 live in cities
- There are 200,000 Dara Happans in Darjiin of which 30,000 live in cities.
- There are 175,000 Dara Happans in the Silver Shadow of which 40,000 live in cities.
- There are 456,000 Dara Happans in Kostaddi of which 74,000 live in cities
- There are 200,000 Dara Happans in Karasal of which 35,000 live in cities.
- There are 100,000 Dara Happans in Oronin of which 15,000 live in cities
- There are 100,000 Dara Happans in Doblian of which 15,000 live in cities.
- There are 300,000 Dara Happans in Sylila of which 45,000 live in cities
- Dara Happan culture is patriarchal.
- It is based on the cities
- They despise barbarous societies and rural "lodrilites".
- They have two types of farmers: the Wet People and the Dry People
- Running the civil adminstration is the Chancellor
- They worship the Dara Happan Pantheon, also known as the Aetheric Gods
- They are plagued by the Church of Immortality