- It occupies the surrounding lands of the Indigo Mountains.
- It is also known as Shadows Dance due to the massive Shadows and the Torch.
- It is split among several tribes.
- Leading the country is the Eldest Kin, a small Uzuz clan that remembers the exile from Wonderhome
- It had several cities at the Dawn including Hombadaka Boko
- Besieged by the Empire of Light during the Gbaji Wars
- They broke out when the Night Dragon Society brought word that Arkat had arrived in the Shadowlands
- Allocated tribute from Shadows Dance, the Stinking Forest and the woods of the Elder Wilds by Arkat
- Lost tribute from Greatway in 512 ST after the collectors were a day late.
- They lost the Tax Slaughter in 578 ST
- In 747 ST, they invaded Greatway with great success.
- In 782 ST, Dagori Inkarth began paying tribute to the EWF after losing several battles.
- Around the same time, Caylash Rhino began raiding Dagori Inkarth, even making a dent in the Castle of Lead
- In 875 ST, Thog recruits many trolls for an army to conquer Pavis
- In 976 ST, the EWF stormed the stronghold of the Indigo Mountain Tribe as punishment for protecting raiders.
- They supported the Mountain Trolls in their colonization of Dragon Pass during the Inhuman Occupation
- In 1240 ST, they sent an army led by Gerak Kag against Pavis