People of New Pavis call the ruin of Old Pavis by this name, animal nomads call it Pavis. Zola Fel River flows inside of the gigantic walls from northwest to southeast.
The walled ruin can be divided into five areas.
- The area between Manside and the Garden.
- It contains one sixth of land within the walls.
- It is a buffer zone between humans and the aldryami.
- It contains Devil's Playground, Dragonewt Temple, Ogre Island and Yelmalio Hill
- The Garden occupies the southwest land inside of the walls.
- It is overly covered by various types of plants.
- Many Aldryami live here.
- The Huntlands encompasses most of the lands east of the Zola Fel.
- Humans and Uz hunt here.
- Wide but scarcely populated.
- Many dangerous ruins are found in this region.
- It contains Balastor's Barracks, Blind King's Hill and North Quarry
- The northwestern lands within the walls
- Many humans live here.
- It is usually safe
- It contains the Temple of Pavis, the Real City, Manside Downtown, Smalltown, Mani's Fort, the Puzzle Canal, the Small Quarry, the Twin Hills and the Zebra Fort
- Also known as the Troll Strongholds.
- Uz occupies widest area in the southeast Big Rubble.
- Four clans (Kaggroka, Loricek, Javis and Xaragang Clan) dominate the other clans.
- It contains Temple Hill, Old Flintnail Temple and Opili's Fort.
- Most of these routes are watched by the Lunar patrols.
- Easiest way is using the Zola Fel River.
- There are the three ancient gates named after the beasts: Hippogriff, Wyvern and Griffin Gate.
- Three gates of New Pavis are opened to the Rubble: Temple Gate, People's Gate and an underground tunnel.
- Dwarfside mostali have been believed to own a secret tunnel to the Flintnail Temple.
- Troll Break is the largest opening of Paragua's wall but the troll patrols limit the entrance of the human merchants.