People of New Pavis call the ruin of Old Pavis by this name, animal nomads call it Pavis. Zola Fel River flows inside of the gigantic walls from northwest to southeast.
The walled ruin can be divided into five areas.
- Most of these routes are watched by the Lunar patrols.
- Easiest way is using the Zola Fel River.
- There are the three ancient gates named after the beasts: Hippogriff, Wyvern and Griffin Gate.
- Three gates of New Pavis are opened to the Rubble: Temple Gate, People's Gate and an underground tunnel.
- Dwarfside mostali have been believed to own a secret tunnel to the Flintnail Temple.
- Troll Break is the largest opening of Paragua's wall but the troll patrols limit the entrance of the human merchants.