God of Pleasure.
- In the High Pelandan Era, his worship was introduced to Pelanda through mead wagons, the LevBentus, led by Iredana.
- At Mintinus, Prince Seludeum was initiated after spending a week in the LevBentus. He then got the whole town drunk despite the protests of King Vesteus.
- Mintinus was surprised and captured by Desteleus. Vesteus had his son beheaded.
- They then tried to execute Bentus but failed.
- Seeing his power, Desteleus surrendered and agreed to worship Bentus, taking only their priests from Mintinus.