A war against Sortum
- After the Avanapdur War, the Sons of the Bolt attempted to storm Sortum but were driven off with heavy losses.
- They then undertook twenty-eight years of austerity in order to become pure as the Bolt so they could enter Sortum.
- The austerity ended with three heroes being judged equally worthy of leading the invading armies - Mon Verlo, Kumanti Lun and Hua Lowchu.
- Sortum was defended by Andins, the Sortum Legion and finally the Ku Lords. All were defeated.
- Janadi's lair was taken and Janadi killed along with just about every other Adpara there.
- Herespur survived because Mon Verlo owed him past favours.
- Veredengeni who fled westward to hide in the Shan Shan
Source: Revealed Mythologies