- Its city wall is made from a single green stone.
- Entrance is through eleven tunnels under the wall.
- Known as the Green City
- On the confluence of Erinflarth River and Oslir River.
- Known primarily for being holy to Shargash
- Widely considered a Hell upon Earth.
- It has a population of 30,000
- Alkothi are considered killers and slavers by outsiders
- Almost all adult denizens of the city are potential soldiers.
- Shargash is the City's patron deity.
- They gave the Breastplate of Protection to Murharzarm in the myth of the First Muster
- Shargash emerged from here in the late Golden Age to confront Umath
- Inhabited by the Shadzoring demon race
- After the Carmanian Conquest of Dara Happa, they broke away.
- They elected a Tyrant and called themselves the last Real Dara Happans