The Earth Witch and Goddess of Women.
- She was named by Cronisper, her father.
- She named her brother Balumbasta
- She was one of the namers of Pamalt
- She is the giver of bounty, the provider, the mother and the wife.
- She owns all things.
- She is the Yam producer and the mother of Hens.
- She also is responsible for making huts, weaving and potting.
- She tried to bring back Langamul but only brought back some parts.
- When Noruma revealed Amuron, she was one of the four witnesses who could look at him.
- The Green Hens are her ears.
- The Splendid Parrots are her voice.
- She gave the Camp of Innocence to the Artmali
- She learned to scold men at Molibasku
Sources: Revealed Mythologies, Guide to Glorantha