Often called "Elves" by various human groups, the Aldryami are humanoid-shaped plant creatures.
- While some may appear to be of very human-looking appearance, most feature completely vegetable traits.
- Some may have leaves or vines for hair, or a greenish hue to their skin, others are covered in bark or have non-animal twists to their limbs.
- Aldryami are tied to the type of forests they live in.
- Born from a seed which his mother lay and bury to earth.
- In addition to human senses, they have Elfsense which allows them to commune with the woods.
Types of Elves include:
- Mreli or Brown Elves - associated with deciduous forests.
- Vronkali or Green Elves - associated with coniferous forests.
- Embyli or Yellow Elves - found in jungles and rainforests.
- Halamali or White Elves - an extinct species of elf that lived in the Wastelands and Kovano.
- Rufeldryami or Moon Elves - they live in the Tendarshan Forest of the Red Moon
Several species are commonly known as elves but they do not worship or claim descent from Aldrya. They include:
- Olembi or Fire Elves - they reportly live in the southernmost of Pamaltela, called Sakum
- Murthoi or Blue Elves - which live in the ocean tending forests of kelp.
- Slorifings or Red Elves - associated with ferns and spore-bearing plants.
- Voralans or Black Elves - associated with funguses and slime moulds.
- The Aldraymi fight as skirmishers.
- They often make use of Warriors of Wood, animated fighting trees.
- Major type of Aldryami inherently worship Aldrya and other own deities of the sky, earth and water.
- Their cosmology is of the two powers, the Grower and the Taker.