The Primal Being of Fire or Sky.
- Also known as Aether Primolt, Lord Light and the Great Spirit of Fire
- He is claimed to be the origin of the Fire Rune
- He was the fourth of the Elemental Deities
- He sat upon the Glorantay.
- He thought Yelm, Dayzatar, Lodril and Arraz into existence before retiring behind the Sky.
- He was the Father of Umath
- He is sometimes claimed to be the father of the Moon
- He is depicted on the Celestial Court Fresco in the City of Wonders as a fiery golden bearded face with a Fire Rune at his brow and a Light Rune for a halo.