- They did this to become Dragons more quickly.
- They co-ordinated all draconic worship within a priestly hierachy.
- The number of members of the ring was reduced from twelve to nine.
- The EWF was divided into nine regions whose duty was to worship one of the inner circle.
- Governing these regions was the Speaker to the Dragon
- Assisting the speaker in their rule was the Translator to the Infinite who controlled the draconic cults..
- The change was criticized by Ferenstar and others for binding the EWF to the Mortal World.
- Some resistance was formalized in the Overwatcher Schools under Ingolf.
Source: History of the Heortling Peoples